Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas PJ party!

I'm way, way behind on this but I had a rough two weeks. I mean obviously- 'cause I accidentally published this last week with NO pictures. Well here' why: It seems as though the stores near me are Christmas PJ scrooges. Not one single store in a 20 miles radius had Christmas PJ's for boys. Not even Target. I don't know what gives but I've never seen anything like it. If I had known that I would have gotten some while we were visiting with our families back in New Jersey over the Thanksgiving break. So this is officially becoming a throwback Tuesday post. I'm throwing it back a whole year, ha!

Toddler Boy Christmas pajamas
I'm kind of disappointed because I have been dressing this little guy up in Santa gear since his very first Christmas back in 2011. Boy how time flies!
Actually I think I'm going to make it a mission to find this kid some Santa PJ's for Christmas Eve. Bonus points if I can find him a festive outfit for Christmas Day. Double bonus if I can find a Santa hat for our annual Candlelight service at church.
Alright guys, I'm off on a mission to get this child some festive Christmas gear this year- I can't let my streak be broken!!!


This post is being included in the Christmas Pajama Party link-up with Darci, Natasha, Ashley, Jenny, and Julie!



 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X