Friday, May 15, 2015

The things I don't want to forget

Our little babies don't stay little forever. Just the other day while hanging out with my son I thought "I wish I could bottle this moment and relive it whenever I want". I wasn't about to whip out my phone to take a picture or record our interactions because I wanted to really be present but also because we just weren't doing anything.

In response to okie dokie:



" oh-dokie-dokie"!















When sick:
"I don't feel very so well"





















Conversation #1:
Hubby: Hey buddy! What are you drinking?!
Buggy: [dryly] A Beverage.

Conversation: #2
Hubby: What are you eating?
Buggy: Food.










His favorite snack: "minimums". (M&M's)




The coolest movie out right now (well at the time): Teenage mutant engine turtles.





 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X