Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy March!

I'm back. Two days in a row. This was planned. So, don't hold it against me if you don't see me again for a while.


Remember last May when I resurfaced after a 3 month unintentional hiatus? Same thing again. I have the smallest bit of downtime so I'm busting out a few posts and hoping for the best. This is what you can look forward to:

My new's years survey. Yes, I know we're almost a quarter way through. But I do it every year. And better late than never, right?.

Our babymoon recap. never mind that when the post goes live we will be right back in that same place!

A small new mini series that is so adorable and hopefully I can squeeze in a few more.

See you tomorrow!





 photo fmtmsig-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts.... Right here is good.

I respond to ALL comments- by email. Don't be a no-reply commenter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
X